Forget deep breathing—where do I sign up for the jumping baby goat option?
In all seriousness, finding little moments of pure joy and laughter is one of the best ways to reset your nervous system.
Send this to a parent who needs a baby goat today!
#coregulation #parentinghumor #parentingmemes #drrobynsilverman #theconversationdoc
from Dr. Robyn Silverman
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/q4wODfXUzfY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Forget deep breathing—where do I sign up for the jumping baby goat option? In all seriousness,
Forget deep breathing—where do I sign up for the jumping baby goat option? In all seriousness, finding little moments of pure joy and laugh...
-
Trying is winning. 🌟💪 When you ask your child, “What’s something you did that was hard, but you tried anyway?” you’re teaching them one of...
-
Life is full of surprises! ✨ When you ask your child, “What’s something that surprised you today?” you invite them to slow down and notice t...
-
But it takes deliberate intentionality to make sure they feel seen for who they are rather than what they did wrong. Grab my free 5-Page La...
No comments:
Post a Comment