What they said changed how I parent, and what I now make sure every parent knows before it's too late.
Save this as a reminder for the conversations you keep putting off.
If your school, organization, or community is ready for this conversation, I'd love to bring it to you. Let's talk ➡️ DrRobynSilverman.com
#toughconversations #parentingtips #digitalparenting #childdevelopment #drrobynsilverman #kidsandtechnology #parentingadvice #consciousparenting #talkingwithkids #commongroundsspeaks
from Dr. Robyn Silverman
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/y3Je6awjnj8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Parenting guilt can quickly convince us that one bad moment makes us terrible parents.
But how we repair, reconnect, and show that we’re willing to make things right matters far more than trying to get everything right in the f...
-
Trying is winning. 🌟💪 When you ask your child, “What’s something you did that was hard, but you tried anyway?” you’re teaching them one of...
-
Life is full of surprises! ✨ When you ask your child, “What’s something that surprised you today?” you invite them to slow down and notice t...
-
But it takes deliberate intentionality to make sure they feel seen for who they are rather than what they did wrong. Grab my free 5-Page La...
No comments:
Post a Comment