Let's teach our kids to value progress over perfection.
To strive and build real resilience when things don't go as planned.
I'll dive deeper into these strategies, scripts, and mindsets when I speak at Fay School's Ideas & Insights Speaker Series on October 6th at 7:00 PM!
Register now to save your spot!
https://linktr.ee/drrobynsilverman
https://www.fayschool.org/
#fayschool #ideasandinsights #gofay #parentingtips #drrobynsilverman
from Dr. Robyn Silverman
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/QXsyWYF2YPE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Let's teach our kids to value progress over perfection
Let's teach our kids to value progress over perfection. To strive and build real resilience when things don't go as planned. I...
-
Trying is winning. 🌟💪 When you ask your child, “What’s something you did that was hard, but you tried anyway?” you’re teaching them one of...
-
Life is full of surprises! ✨ When you ask your child, “What’s something that surprised you today?” you invite them to slow down and notice t...
-
✅ Subscribe To My Channel For More Videos: http://www.youtube.com/drrobynsilverman ✅ IMPORTANT LINKS: 👉 https://www.powerfulwords.com/ ✅ St...
No comments:
Post a Comment